Senior Software Architect
About The Position
ChargeAfter is pioneering the embedded lending network for consumer financing at a point of sale. Powered by a network of lenders and a data-driven matching engine, ChargeAfter streamlines the distribution of credit into a single, secure, and reliable lending platform. Merchants implement ChargeAfter’s omni-channel platform online, in-store, and at every point of sale, enabling personalized financing choices to their customers.
Here at ChargeAfter, we are building the next unicorn in the Fintech industry and are looking for a talented and success-driven Senior Software Architect to help make it happen!
- Define architectural concepts and technical specifications.
- Provide architectural oversight and guidelines to engineering teams.
- Work collaboratively with managers from development, product and solution departments.
- Negotiate trade-offs and drive issues to closure.
- Evaluate new technologies and develop technical POCs.
- Help to steer the architectural priorities in the R&D domain.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently.
- 6+ years of hands-on programming experience in C# and .NET Core.
- 1+ years of hands-on programming experience in JS\TS and React.
- 2+ years of technical leadership as a Software Architect of distributed systems .
- 2+ years of experience in building of external APIs and integrations.
- Experience in working with Public Cloud (e.g. GCP, AWS) and container management tools (Docker and K8S).
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- B.Sc. in Software or Computer Engineering.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience working in Lean methodologies
- Knowledge of micro-services and event-driven architecture
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and eCommerce