Technical Project Manager
About The Position
ChargeAfter is pioneering the embedded lending network for point-of-sale consumer financing for merchants and financial institutions. Powered by a network of lenders and a data-driven matching engine, ChargeAfter streamlines the distribution of credit into a single, secure, and reliable embedded lending platform. Merchants can rapidly implement ChargeAfter’s omni-channel platform online, in-store, and at every point of sale, enabling them to provide personalized financing choices to their customers.
Here at ChargeAfter, we are building the next unicorn in the Fintech industry and are looking for a talented and success driven Technical Project Manager to help make it happen!
About the role:
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join ChargeAfter’s Strategic Solutions team, focusing on both partners and client integrations such as merchants, shopping carts, payment gateways, marketplaces,financial institutions and more.
The TPM will coordinate, manage, drive and execute on client/partner project plans for the successful integration of the ChargeAfter solutions into the market. This is both a technical and a client facing role that is suited for those who can to get things done.
- Own overall project management, internal and external communication, management of work streams across onboarding, testing/certification and pilot/launch. Lead the delivery of the project together with the ChargeAfter solution and integration engineers.
- Lead a core project team across all phases of the sales cycle; pre-sale with the commercial/sales manager and solution engineer, project delivery with the integration engineer, and post-sale with the technical support teams.
- Collaborate with high caliber partners across the spaces of shopping carts, payment gateways, marketplaces and banks/Financial institutes.
- Drive engagements across a wider cross functional team of internal ChargeAfter business units (legal, compliance, privacy, risk, operations etc.) that lead to the timely approval of a proposed partner solution integration.
- As required, work with internal product and engineering teams to prioritize the delivery of identified solution requirements to support the partner’s integration within the agreed project timeline. Partner with internal PMO on the delivery of these requirements in line with ChargeAfter roadmap.
- Apply professional services methodologies, project management disciplines, metric creation and management in order to manage complex, multi-work stream efforts. Have an excellent proven track record of managing large collaborative efforts across strategic/enterprise level partnership engagements
- Work effectively with peers in a global organization to successfully onboard new enterprise partners and drive internal & external complex projects.
- Professionally communicate with both internal and external C-level personnel.
- Collaborate effectively in a highly dynamic and maturing business context.
- Balance inward/outward decisions (customer, financial, risk, compliance, execution).
- Serve the project team in a hybrid project environment to ensure successful delivery.
- Effectively partner with product and engineering teams to achieve the best solution for both client and company
- Exceptional English, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- 3+ years experience in Project Management, or Professional Services, ideally in a high-paced delivery environment.
- Experience in global payment products and business solutions.
- Proven track record of successfully driving and delivering multiple projects across different departments.
- Experience working with project management tools (ClickUp, Monday.com, MS Project, etc.) to create Gantts and other visual representations of project status and timelines.
- Certification in Project Management discipline (PMP, Six Sigma, or PRINCE2) - Preferred
- Prior experience working with shopping carts, payment gateways, marketplaces, banks, and financial institutions is a great plus - Preferred
- Knowledge of working with Azure Devops, MongoDB and Google Cloud Platform - Preferred
NYC Posting: In accordance with New York City Local Law 32, the expected salary for this role is between $90,000-$160,000. This role may be eligible for additional compensation in the form of bonuses and/or stock options. All offers to candidates will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s individual experience, skill set, background and other business and organizational needs.